engine over control
that spread of puddle
I have evaded she evades me
other with bone through
signal flights everything
lets longer drunk cannot relax
than what I won't is fornicating
the idea has crushed brandy
see nor act nor I've
appropriated with NONE
in again against the end of
probably must be
other people's NONE
into our smudges
in again "Her voice How vexed”
Probably birth Our
damn multiplying our destinies
other name bereft doubles haunt their
circus voices
wake by passing day
particularly blessing whimpering
intercepted streets in vitro lanes
the anybody myth of everybody
there were no faces
no shortage of jealousy in bloodlines
hamlet mourning process
evildoer fingernails
promises ###___{stroke} them
laying at the feet of perceived beasts
reintegrating Edom & fall by consent
devouring
I will meet you where
the trail goes cold
where thin heads
divide a perfect god
into a pie
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-
Computer poetry is warfare carried out by other means, a warfare against conventionality and language that has become automatized. Strange as it seems, our finite state automata have become the poet’s allies in this struggle, the long historical battle by which mankind pries into the surface of language to reveal its latent mysteries… R.W. Bailey, Computer Poems (1973)
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I realized, reflecting back on my musings that I use the term "At any rate" an awful lot, often awkwardly and without reason. In...
-
[1] Daedicarus the attacks will be psycholigical. the inverted apex of a predator's index. & when the storm comes the walls wil...
-
silence is the ambition of insanity. pandemonium morals & sestina ethics. behold songs coming through the walls. recycling the eulogies ...
-
you can tell an ideologue by the uneven distibution of their rage
-
all gone out to hide since I relished aesthetically pleasing sandpit with being reminded of wine this mixture eventually led me to...
No comments:
Post a Comment