unity is a vice
in all my Father's mouth
all-consuming
commandments north of reason
a tongue under an or
proves a contra-positive
by the negative
of a pure desire
the heaven
of a thousand teeth
if I can feel your illusion
in the sweat of summer
maybe my eyes will cry
the water of saints
& sickle into crosses
Computer poetry is warfare carried out by other means, a warfare against conventionality and language that has become automatized. Strange as it seems, our finite state automata have become the poet’s allies in this struggle, the long historical battle by which mankind pries into the surface of language to reveal its latent mysteries… R.W. Bailey, Computer Poems (1973)
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I realized, reflecting back on my musings that I use the term "At any rate" an awful lot, often awkwardly and without reason. In...
-
[1] Daedicarus the attacks will be psycholigical. the inverted apex of a predator's index. & when the storm comes the walls wil...
-
silence is the ambition of insanity. pandemonium morals & sestina ethics. behold songs coming through the walls. recycling the eulogies ...
-
you can tell an ideologue by the uneven distibution of their rage
-
all gone out to hide since I relished aesthetically pleasing sandpit with being reminded of wine this mixture eventually led me to...
No comments:
Post a Comment