they grazed - (I did not)
so he put
the dead LORD in many
dead lords
Spirit "{TEMPLATE}" sons
again were ugly and worshiped an axe
bodyling out of possession
a single act is clear
they have suffered
the angels
and their prey
seek now for a place
to slumber
to save
the troubled keeper
eat the kept brother
man comes
dreams
had considered
keeping
Computer poetry is warfare carried out by other means, a warfare against conventionality and language that has become automatized. Strange as it seems, our finite state automata have become the poet’s allies in this struggle, the long historical battle by which mankind pries into the surface of language to reveal its latent mysteries… R.W. Bailey, Computer Poems (1973)
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I realized, reflecting back on my musings that I use the term "At any rate" an awful lot, often awkwardly and without reason. In...
-
silence is the ambition of insanity. pandemonium morals & sestina ethics. behold songs coming through the walls. recycling the eulogies ...
-
the syndrome of a pendulum fashioned by a bad reputation. praying like an angel to a bomb urinated from a strangled star. love is pain. and ...
-
all gone out to hide since I relished aesthetically pleasing sandpit with being reminded of wine this mixture eventually led me to...
-
xxxxxxxxhis enraptured final hush and multiply itxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand ruin the fruit of his mother's laborxxxxxxxxxxx ...
No comments:
Post a Comment