I will never die
it would enrich the unfit
and I'm not charitable
-Harvester
Computer poetry is warfare carried out by other means, a warfare against conventionality and language that has become automatized. Strange as it seems, our finite state automata have become the poet’s allies in this struggle, the long historical battle by which mankind pries into the surface of language to reveal its latent mysteries… R.W. Bailey, Computer Poems (1973)
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
the syndrome of a pendulum fashioned by a bad reputation. praying like an angel to a bomb urinated from a strangled star. love is pain. and ...
-
Fork Tongued in loops of wire he nods&nods&nods which was a pity since he should have shook with rage at ...
-
xxxxxxxxhis enraptured final hush and multiply itxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxand ruin the fruit of his mother's laborxxxxxxxxxxx ...
-
I realized, reflecting back on my musings that I use the term "At any rate" an awful lot, often awkwardly and without reason. In...
-
all gone out to hide since I relished aesthetically pleasing sandpit with being reminded of wine this mixture eventually led me to...
I bestow knowledge on those who are perfect
ReplyDeleteyou are assimilated
resistence
is
futile!