Once again, Robert Smith has figured out the key to everything...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weNf243anEY
Love is an open heart,
all else is mere addiction
Computer poetry is warfare carried out by other means, a warfare against conventionality and language that has become automatized. Strange as it seems, our finite state automata have become the poet’s allies in this struggle, the long historical battle by which mankind pries into the surface of language to reveal its latent mysteries… R.W. Bailey, Computer Poems (1973)
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I realized, reflecting back on my musings that I use the term "At any rate" an awful lot, often awkwardly and without reason. In...
-
[1] Daedicarus the attacks will be psycholigical. the inverted apex of a predator's index. & when the storm comes the walls wil...
-
silence is the ambition of insanity. pandemonium morals & sestina ethics. behold songs coming through the walls. recycling the eulogies ...
-
you can tell an ideologue by the uneven distibution of their rage
-
Dave: Look at you. You're sitting at your desk staring at several books. None of which you feel like reading. Dave: Yeah, I know. I need...
No comments:
Post a Comment