The Random Sentence Generator can be set to assonance, so that it repeats certain sounds over and over... It came up with this, so I thought I'd share:
better she accumulates straight through
my failures then accumulate
with an accumulated future
I am a cure of youth, urinatation and beauty
with a confusion 's accummulation
at a musician that cures its own nebula
and accummulates beyond the uses
of its own beauty
Computer poetry is warfare carried out by other means, a warfare against conventionality and language that has become automatized. Strange as it seems, our finite state automata have become the poet’s allies in this struggle, the long historical battle by which mankind pries into the surface of language to reveal its latent mysteries… R.W. Bailey, Computer Poems (1973)
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I realized, reflecting back on my musings that I use the term "At any rate" an awful lot, often awkwardly and without reason. In...
-
[1] Daedicarus the attacks will be psycholigical. the inverted apex of a predator's index. & when the storm comes the walls wil...
-
silence is the ambition of insanity. pandemonium morals & sestina ethics. behold songs coming through the walls. recycling the eulogies ...
-
you can tell an ideologue by the uneven distibution of their rage
-
all gone out to hide since I relished aesthetically pleasing sandpit with being reminded of wine this mixture eventually led me to...
No comments:
Post a Comment